Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried the search and found a couple members post their Remin dash kits, but I also seen many videos about the fitment on a few pieces being too short or just not fitting correctly. Anyone have them installed with feedback? Pics? Looking to get carbon fiber possibly.

·
Premium Member
4,438 Posts
I have the Remin full set dash kit and it fits fine to me, the only problem I would say is if you don't use enough of that promoter glue on those curve surfaces then it will not adhere properly. It's been over 3 years now and still holding on pretty good I think lol.

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,495 Posts
I have the Remin full set dash kit and it fits fine to me, the only problem I would say is if you don't use enough of that promoter glue on those curve surfaces then it will not adhere properly. It's been over 3 years now and still holding on pretty good I think lol.
I agree with Dino. Look up some of my posts on the Remin kits and also my showroom for pictures. There are a couple areas that could be improved (doors) but outside of that its a pretty darn good product. Get and use extra adhesion promoter though.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I bought a Remin kit for my 2013 SXL, believe it was ebony zebra. I used it rather sparingly and it looks fine, blends fairly closely w the factory faux wood. But honestly, if I had it to do over again, I would have a shop vinyl wrap the pieces instead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts