Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be passing down my 2014 Optima EX to my kid, and most likely upgrades myself to a brand new Snow White pearl, 2020 Optima, EX trim. For those who have this model, what can I reasonably expect to pay. The most important features for me is keeping the premium audio option and the sunroof. I prefer having lighter seat fabric/leather but it appears Mostly black is the norm.

But again, just curious for what Can I expect to pay/finance For this vehicle with those options. What did you all pay, out the door? I may have around 1,000 to put down, not much more unfortunately. Great credit score, so I am hoping to secure 0 percent financing. Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
1,906 Posts
Well, an EX loaded is @$31500 and see that average $4k off the price, but have seen sticker to $5k off, then you must add taxes whatever they are in your area.

·
Registered
2020 Horizon Blue Kia Optima SX
27 Posts
I'll have to check when I get home but I believe I got my 2020 SX with some addons for about $28,500, (before taxes, fees, down payment), Financed around $24k and payments in the $398 range.

The finance offers will have in the fine print something like $16.67 per $1,000 financed for each finance term offer.
So that will tell you exactly what your payments will be if you estimate your total loan amount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts