Kia Optima Forums banner

Question (New to this)

647 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  K5 Optima Store 
#1 ·
I’m picking up my 203 Kia Optima SXL turbo next weekend and adding HKS sparks, injen air intake and a jb4 turn I was wondering what would the best map to use be as well as if using 91 octane would help with HP or it would be useless with the mods I’m adding? I’m thinking map5 but I want the best bang for my buck any info/help?

#4 ·
Hey Chris, awesome selection of parts to add, let us know if we can help you find any of those.

Best people to ask about which map to run would be BMS directly. (Support@Burgertuning.com)

A downpipe is not needed, but since Megan Racing discontinued theres, there is only (1) company offering them still.

You can check it out on our website here: CP-E QKspl 3" Cast Bellmouth Downpipe - K5 Optima Store

-David

#5 ·
Hey Chris, awesome selection of parts to add, let us know if we can help you find any of those.

Best people to ask about which map to run would be BMS directly. (Support@Burgertuning.com)

A downpipe is not needed, but since Megan Racing discontinued theres, there is only (1) company offering them still.

You can check it out on our website here: CP-E QKspl 3" Cast Bellmouth Downpipe - K5 Optima Store

-David
In your personal opinion what map should I run? I have the parts already but am getting the car next weekend from Arkansas then installing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.