Kia Optima Forums banner

Potential Optima hybrid customer

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  XxHaimBondxX 
#1 ·
Hello folks.

I am in the process of deciding if the Kia Optima hybrid/hybrid plug in with EX package is a car to consider for purchase. I solicit any and all info since you folks have the on-the-ground experience with these cars/corporation.

My specific questions today centers around the Kia Corp and how they seem to conduct business (ie) warranty issues, recalls, etc.

How involved are the dealerships in any warranty determination? Or is it left primarily to the folks at Kia corporate?

Is Kia reasonable to work with on warranty issues if a customer does his/her own maintenance? I can assume must have paper trail but is the paper trail honored when produced?

Does Kia recall vehicle issues in a timely manner or is it a fight sometimes to get a recall even with mounting evidence?

I ask these questions understanding that all brands/automobiles have issues of some sort or another, recalls etc. IMHO it is how the problems are dealt with that matters at the end of the day.

Thanks DA

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.