Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my '13 Optima EX back from having right front axle put on, now, it had started making a noise like the sound of a rock caught on a rotor, when I'd hit the brakes it felt like it was grabbing almost jerking, also the ABS lights and the Traction lights would come on and stay on, after I have driven a little ways, the brakes would smooth out fine, but both lights would stay on. I would like to thank everyone that might be able to help me with this problem.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
178 Posts
Just got my '13 Optima EX back from having right front axle put on, now, it had started making a noise like the sound of a rock caught on a rotor, when I'd hit the brakes it felt like it was grabbing almost jerking, also the ABS lights and the Traction lights would come on and stay on, after I have driven a little ways, the brakes would smooth out fine, but both lights would stay on. I would like to thank everyone that might be able to help me with this problem.
There is an ABS ring around the outside of the axle outside of the outer boot that may be the problem or may have broke the sensor or something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts