Installs with provided mounting bracket
400Hz and 500Hz sports horn

Vehicle Applications:

These are compatible on any vehicle including all models of Kia & Hyundai

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Good horns. I run them, two years and no problems. I purchased the wiring harness (~$20) from another vendor so that I would be "plug-n-play" with the OEM horn wiring harness. Perhaps David could offer this as a purchase option?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Good horns. I run them, two years and no problems. I purchased the wiring harness (~$20) from another vendor so that I would be "plug-n-play" with the OEM horn wiring harness. Perhaps David could offer this as a purchase option?
Glad to hear you like them, these are also what I ran on my Optima as well. They don't have color to them like the SickSpeed ones, but in my honest opinion I think they sound way better.

As far as carrying an additional wiring harness, we can definitely look into it, shoot me over what you're referring too in an email please.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Just emailed you the info and how I attached it.

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
David, is there a difference between the Sport version 85114 and the regular version 85115? I know they’re both rated the same 400 Hz and 500 Hz but I’m just curious if there’s any real difference between the two. I had the regular 85115 version before and I love it but I’m curious about the Sport version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
David, is there a difference between the Sport version 85114 and the regular version 85115? I know they’re both rated the same 400 Hz and 500 Hz but I’m just curious if there’s any real difference between the two. I had the regular 85115 version before and I love it but I’m curious about the Sport version.
The 85114 version is the same as the one we sell, but slimmer in size.

The version we sell is the 400HZ + 500HZ / 115DB version, which is the same specs on the 85114.

The 85115 is the 330HZ + 400HZ / 112DB version.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Tired of the puny wimpy sounding horns that come on your Optima?​

Upgrade to the PIAA Sports Horns and hear the difference, ALL 115 decibels!

We have these in stock and ready to ship out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts