Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peddle Commander

Has any tried this on their kia optima? I am looking into purchasing one for my 2012 kia Optima SX but just curious to see if anyone has had experienced it already on their viechle and if they had any issues while using it...what is your experience on it

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
1,906 Posts
From what I see on the '11 SX there's only Hawk pads and/or Magnaflow exhaust available.

Guess I looked in the wrong area. These accelerator signal enhancements have been around for years and I certainly wouldn't wast my money. If one wants more power, do it the correct way and add something that controls all aspects e.g. fuel, timing, boost. Might cost more but well worth the price.

Now, if you read their description, it increases horsepower, throttle response, better fuel mileage all for only $299.99.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,442 Posts
Peddle Commander

Has any tried this on their kia optima? I am looking into purchasing one for my 2012 kia Optima SX but just curious to see if anyone has had experienced it already on their viechle and if they had any issues while using it...what is your experience on it
We actually carry a product made to fit on the Kia Optima. It is currently sold on our K8 Stinger Store website here: RaceChip XLR Throttle Response Controller

It will work similarly, but there is an option for an app as well, that allows you to control it from your cell phone.

If you're interested in a discount in exchange for an honest review, reach out and shoot me an email, and I will get you hooked up. [email protected]

From what I see on the '11 SX there's only Hawk pads and/or Magnaflow exhaust available.
Wait what?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts