Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The front passenger door interior red lights on my '14 Kia Optima are not working after my window regulator was replaced. Could it just be unplugged or sensor missing? Please help?

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
178 Posts
The front passenger door interior red lights on my '14 Kia Optima are not working after my window regulator was replaced. Could it just be unplugged or sensor missing? Please help?
If you are talking about the trim piece that lights up Kia in red at the door floor area, mine cracked somehow and allowed moisture in and got all corroded and cloudy but still had 12 volts at the connector. You have to replace that whole trim piece if it doesn't light because there is no replaceable bulb. If you don't have 12 volts it could be a fuse or something else.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
178 Posts
I do see an option now with mood lights in the door which i don't have and they probably forgot to plug it back in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts