Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new to the group I have a 2013 Kia optima sxl lived In for and recently moved to Minnesota. The Last 2 weeks I've been having problems with my beautiful car and yes boom the engine light came on yesterday and went to auto zone and got the engine light test it says P2562 Turbocharger boost control position sensor circuit. Has anyone else had this before and what is my best option to fix it .

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,604 Posts
Not at home, but plenty of posts on the forum and Google. You can also look up the problem with the Sonata same engine. Normally the wastgate voltage needs adjustment 4.1 volts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys new to the group I have a 2013 Kia optima sxl lived In for and recently moved to Minnesota. The Last 2 weeks I've been having problems with my beautiful car and yes boom the engine light came on yesterday and went to auto zone and got the engine light test it says P2562 Turbocharger boost control position sensor circuit. Has anyone else had this before and what is my best option to fix it .
How did you fix it? Our car is doing this...clear code and comes back in few days. Changed turbo sensor and still light comes back on

·
Registered
2013 Ebony SXL Turbo: Original Everything @ about 193K with Drag wheels.
416 Posts
See post #2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts