Kia Optima Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forte Kia Forte SX Sedan
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
People like this make me want to punch puppies and drown kittens. I LIKE puppies.

·
Registered
2012 SX
1,895 Posts
What's broken in this country is not gun ownership.What's broken is our mental health institutions. Our lack of any meaningful help for the mentally ill is ridiculous.

You fucktards do realize that this thread was started to show and share pics and descriptions of the guns we own/owned, right?

Thanks for completely shitting up a perfectly good thread with your complete and utter bullshit sprinkled with ignorance. Just shows me, yet again, you cannot have a conversation with a canuck or liberal without them getting holier-than-thou and shoving their ridiculous idealogy down your throat then told you're closed minded because you won't change your opinion to agree with theirs.

Thanks. Really. Thank you for that reminder. Fucktards.
People like this make me want to punch puppies and drown kittens. I LIKE puppies.
:icon_scratch:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
wHAT is there to scratch your noggin about? I started this to share pics and stories of gun ownership amongst members that you fuckwads turned into apissing match. What don't you get?

Let me try explaining this another way.....

I brought you pwoplw flowers, puppies and chocolates. You people took the chocolate, fed it to the puppies, killed them then crushed the flowers, burned the bodies and pointed fingers about who has the biggest ****. Then you want to pull up my posts after the fact and "out" me? No.

You fckers owned this one. Thanks for confirming my belief that humanity is ****** and I'm glad I didn't bring a **** trophy into this world.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
wHAT is there to scratch your noggin about? I started this to share pics and stories of gun ownership amongst members that you fuckwads turned into apissing match. What don't you get?

Let me try explaining this another way.....

I brought you pwoplw flowers, puppies and chocolates. You people took the chocolate, fed it to the puppies, killed them then crushed the flowers, burned the bodies and pointed fingers about who has the biggest ****. Then you want to pull up my posts after the fact and "out" me? No.

You fckers owned this one. Thanks for confirming my belief that humanity is ****** and I'm glad I didn't bring a **** trophy into this world.
Again, I am a supporter of gun ownership (to a degree)... but I think you "owned" this one. You posted this on the internet... and on a car forum at that. Don't expect outright support is what I'm saying.

Some of what you posted is pretty cool... if you want 100% oooohs and aaaaahs... post the same on a gun forum or other related forum. Just a thought.

·
Former Administrator
2011 K5 Turbo
6,926 Posts
I would say 90% of what Bob posts on forums is either for his own amusement, trolling or both. He does know his ****, he just chooses to share it with people he actually cares to spend time doing so. :lol: Otherwise, he just enjoys being a dick. He got banned from ForteForums for calling out those idiots on how ridiculously inept they are at anything to do with cars. That was entertaining.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Again, I am a supporter of gun ownership (to a degree)... but I think you "owned" this one. You posted this on the internet... and on a car forum at that. Don't expect outright support is what I'm saying.

Some of what you posted is pretty cool... if you want 100% oooohs and aaaaahs... post the same on a gun forum or other related forum. Just a thought.
If I had posted this in the general forums, what you say might carry some credence. Since I specifically posted it in the "Second Ammendment" subsection I think you are showing what an idiot you are. If you don't like what you see in a subforum specifcally dedicated to firearms, you should likely not click on it.

So yeah.... fucktards.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
If I had posted this in the general forums, what you say might carry some credence. Since I specifically posted it in the "Second Ammendment" subsection I think you are showing what an idiot you are. If you don't like what you see in a subforum specifcally dedicated to firearms, you should likely not click on it.

So yeah.... fucktards.
I see what Munky is talking about now... as you were troll. Hopefully you will be banned from this site as well in time.

I'm usually not easily riled, but people who throw around discourtesies, inconsideration, and insults for their own amusement manage to get me there. Unfortunately guys like you are also allowed to own guns...

·
Former Administrator
2011 K5 Turbo
6,926 Posts
I see what Munky is talking about now... as you were troll. Hopefully you will be banned from this site as well in time.

I'm usually not easily riled, but people who throw around discourtesies, inconsideration, and insults for their own amusement manage to get me there. Unfortunately guys like you are also allowed to own guns...
There's a fine line between blatant troll and being brutally honest, and I think he just likes to dance on that line. :lol:

I've known Bob personally for 9 years, and I would trust him with a gun more than most. He's a good dude, he just has zero tolerance for what he considers to be stupidity.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
There's a fine line between blatant troll and being brutally honest, and I think he just likes to dance on that line. :lol:

I've known Bob personally for 9 years, and I would trust him with a gun more than most. He's a good dude, he just has zero tolerance for what he considers to be stupidity.
I'm glad you have a personal relationship with him and can tolerate the behavior, unfortunately that probably means that he is here to stay.

I am likewise afflicted with the honesty gene (and intolerance of stupidity) but with age have learned to temper that for use when actually appropriate (usually in person). There are many things I would like to say to other forum members that I choose not to because this is the internet... and it isn't constructive when you have people with differing views and opinions.

·
Registered
2012 SX
1,895 Posts
He's a good dude, he just has zero tolerance for what he considers to be stupidity.
And that stupidity amounts to the fucktards/fuckwads who may have a different opinion than his? :rolleyes:

I was surprised to so quickly see the vitriol and raw anger from him. It wasn't a thread for ALL to post pictures of their guns, it looks like a thread for Bob to post pictures of his guns and advertise his collection (like a showroom) vs. a general "everyone post up your arms!!" thread. I was just trying to highlight the paradigm between those pictures and his attitude. The posts come off very petulent.

Cool collection nonetheless.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Thread was meant for all to share with what they had. Then the trolls decided to turn it into a pissing match about how evil guns are. Yet I'm the "troll" for pointing out that y'all destroyed a thread over your own petty ignorance.

Nice. ****, I let you 'tards rant on for 3 full pages before getting fed up with it. 3. full. pages. Then you wonder why I'm pissed about it? Look, you want a pissing contest about gun ownership, fine. Do it somewhere else.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Unfortunately people like you are allowed to vote. What's your point?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Unfortunately people like you are allowed to vote. What's your point?
My voting eligibility, based on what I have posted here, should show support for your issue. It's people like you, saying the things you have said, that change moderate's minds about allowing people to have weapons caches. But your right to own guns, as I said, could be in question based on the angry and callous way you express yourself. It's why considering a psych eval in lieu of firearm purchase has been a topic for debate.

I thought the point was pretty obvious. One day you'll run into the wrong person, with the same sort of attitude as you... and become a statistic. Hope you have one of those weapons at that time. Though you are probably (hopefully) much nicer in person than by proxy.

My advice to you (not that you'll give a rat's ass)... be a little more introspective and learn to look outside yourself. You may not care how you are perceived or look in the eyes of others. But you should. Especially if trying to socialize within a community like this one. As Chris said, you are coming off more petulant than anything else.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts