Kia Optima Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Former Administrator
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to start the nominations for July's Ride Of The Month!

The theme for this month is:

2016 Optimas

To nominate your ride- reply in this thread with:

No more than (5) pictures of your car
A list of any/all modifications you have made to your car
A brief description of your car - why you bought it, what you like about it, and where you got your inspiration for your mods

This thread will close in 5 days (7/6), and a poll of all entries will be created on that day that will last 5 days (7/11).

·
01/2015 ROTM, 05/2015 ROTM
1,136 Posts
Lets see those 2016's !!!............They are growing on me...slowly !.......Would love to see one get the "modification" treatment, I see a lot of potential for some awesome looking transformations with that front end !!!

·
2014 ROTY
2,575 Posts
I saw someone black his out, and it looked fantastic. I agree there is a lot of potential. Someone has to have a 2016. come on post them up!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
I know quite a few of our customers on here with modded 2016 Optima models.

Might want to extend the deadline for submissions a little due to the Holiday weekend and the fact these are still so new.

Can't wait to see what pops up in the thread!! :cool:

·
2014 ROTY
2,575 Posts
Well it was worth a shot. I say the new category should be N/A cars only. I think itmay have been done before but a suggestion.

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
Doesn't look like it:( might be too soon??
I'm thinking too soon. Especially if you want to see some serious customization of them. I'd like to see the front ends with the mods available from David myself!

·
09/2013 ROTM, 06/2014 ROTM
2,835 Posts
awww man I wanted to join just for the heck of it. I haven't posted on here FOREVER lmao :banana:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.