Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I have made a move to Kia of Garden Grove as well got a promotion to head into Finance however I want to keep the sponsor going on here so I am in the works of either swapping the web sponsor to GG or adding GG to the Irvine sponsor as we are owned bye the same in owner. Please feel free and call me direct with any questions if you are looking at cars or need any help with getting a deal put together. No games and no bs buying as always whether I am at either of these Kia stores.

I hope everyone is doing well!! Please call me direct with any questions 714.319.7726 Direct Cell.

Optima Forums No BS Pricing
Optima LX- 1900.00 Under Invoice
Optima EX- 1700.00 Under Invoice
Optima SX- 1700.00 Under Invoice
Optima SXL- 2100.00 Under Invoice

Up to 2000.00 Lease Cash or Finance Cash Rebate on 2014's
Up to 500.00 Cash Rebate for Loyalty/ Competitive Vehicle Owner on Optima SXL
Military Cash Rebate- 400.00 Active Duty or Retired US Military... LESS or DD214 Needed*

Memorial Day is one of the best weekends we have all year and the dealer wants to make every deal... The deals are very good on all available Kia's and you may get special pricing on all (not just Optima). Rebates are high, rates are low, leases are very strong... Even if you are currently in a lease you may be able to trade straight across for a new car for the same price. Please come in so we can see what we can do.

Thanks,

Nolan Paden
Finance Manager
Kia of Garden Grove
714 319 7726 Cell
714 823 4949 Store

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks David, it was a pleasure meeting with you when we dropped off off the K900 for you to check out. I look forward to getting you into the car soon!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts