Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Know this has been asked before, but since the update I have no edit after posting,
same PC with Mozilla????????????

·
Administrator
2,702 Posts
We are trying to find out from the AutoGuide staff why there are permission issues. We are not seeing any issues on our end.
Just to be clear - there has been no update to the site with new software. That happens on July 18th. We did rearrange the forums to create a better flow, recently, but nothing was done that would affect any permissions. It was simply a rearrangement of forums to better fit the traffic on the site.

Quite likely some of the changes being experienced are related to getting the forum ready to migrate to its' new platform.

As Laguna pointed out - this issue has be escalated to the Community Support team and we are just waiting for a response and or fix. It may be that it's just the way it is for another week too.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply and I had better watch what and how I write my replies. Sometimes words are misspelled and one looks like a dunce after posting.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
I noticed with all of the moving of threads and migrating on the backend, that our site sponsor status changed along with all of the other sponsors.

We were changed from "Site Sponsor" to "Vendor Member" which shouldn't be correct, as the Vendor Member account type is a lot less money/privileges than paying as a site sponsor.

I reached out to support with AG/VS about this as well, and they are going to look into it, but wanted to mention it here as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts