Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Colton and I am new to this website. I recently bought a 2012 Kia Optima EX+ Turbo and love it. I originally had a 2010 Kia Forte SX but felt like it lacked a little power. Love my Kia Optima Now. So, I just wanted to say Hi. I live in Canada, Alberta.

Attachments

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,725 Posts
Hey what up Colton, welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2012 Optima EX-T in Corsa Blue.

You are the 2nd member I welcomed to the forum today with that color.

The only reason that's ironic is because it's my favorite color of Optima, and the rarest color as well.

Anyway, glad to have you with us here, let us know if there is anything we can help you find for your ride.

-David

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey what up Colton, welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2012 Optima EX-T in Corsa Blue.

You are the 2nd member I welcomed to the forum today with that color.

The only reason that's ironic is because it's my favorite color of Optima, and the rarest color as well.

Anyway, glad to have you with us here, let us know if there is anything we can help you find for your ride.

-David
Thanks, question: do you had a LED conversion kit for the DRL/High beam?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,725 Posts
Thanks, question: do you had a LED conversion kit for the DRL/High beam?
Yes, the kits are not different based on where the bulbs are being installed.

You just need to order the product based on the bulb size you need.

If your high beams are H7, you would just need order the H7 kit, or whatever other size we carry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Right!!! I love Canada just hate the damage on vehicles the winter does to them.
Yes, the kits are not different based on where the bulbs are being installed.

You just need to order the product based on the bulb size you need.

If your high beams are H7, you would just need order the H7 kit, or whatever other size we carry.
ok I was just asking because my day time running lights are the same as my high beams and I wanted to keep the functionality of my day times and also have a extra boost of “light” when I put the high beams on.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,725 Posts
ok I was just asking because my day time running lights are the same as my high beams and I wanted to keep the functionality of my day times and also have a extra boost of “light” when I put the high beams on.
Ahh didn't realize you were in Canada (Missed the Canadian flag on your profile)

Honestly, I am not sure how this would work for the high beams in that case.

Worse case scenario, if it doesn't work out, we can take them back from you.

·
Banned
14 Posts
Hello, trying to follow the rules and introduce myself. I've owned 2 Optimas in my lifetime being a 10' LX & now a 11'LX.
I joined this to expand my knowledge on my vehicle & especially with people who actually have the same type of vehicle and curiousity.
To share what i've experienced,Loved,Dreaded,etc.

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello, trying to follow the rules and introduce myself. I've owned 2 Optimas in my lifetime being a 10' LX & now a 11'LX.
I joined this to expand my knowledge on my vehicle & especially with people who actually have the same type of vehicle and curiousity.
To share what i've experienced,Loved,Dreaded,etc.

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
Hello, throw a picture of your kia up! we all love them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts