Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Cameron Codes. My first car is my stepmother 2013 Kia optima sxl. Although it's not a tuner... Imma tune it anyways any recommendations? I like to be noticed if that helps

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,999 Posts
Hey Cameron, welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting the 2013 Optima SX-L. (One of my favorite years and models)

We have a bunch of really cool mods to add to your ride on our site.

However, if you are looking for a performance tune, we do have something we could recommend:

LAP3 Uncle Chip Performance Tune - K5 Optima Store

Let us know if you have any questions about this product or any others we carry.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks David,
So I've actually searched through your store but I have a few questions. I like in Maine so I need carb compliant parts. (Or at least parts that ship to Maine even though they're not carb compliant) also do you have any body kits avsilable?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,999 Posts
Thanks David,
So I've actually searched through your store but I have a few questions. I like in Maine so I need carb compliant parts. (Or at least parts that ship to Maine even though they're not carb compliant) also do you have any body kits avsilable?
You're very welcome.

None of the parts we sell are not carb compliant for Maine, so you don't have to worry about that.

No body kits available from us at this time for your model unfortunately.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Now, I would like to get an louder exhaust for my first mod. I want it louder than stock so that I can hear it when from in the car but not so loud that it's sll that I hear. You got anything like that. I don't care if its a cat back or a muffler.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,999 Posts
Thanks. Now, I would like to get an louder exhaust for my first mod. I want it louder than stock so that I can hear it when from in the car but not so loud that it's sll that I hear. You got anything like that. I don't care if its a cat back or a muffler.
When it comes to an exhaust for the 2011-2015 Optima, more and more companies are discontinuing them. (From slower sales)

However, if you are looking for quality, I would not recommend going with the cheaper options.

I would recommend one of the following below:

1) 2011-2015 Kia Optima Magnaflow Catback Exhaust - K5 Optima Store (In stock & ready to ship)

2) 2011-2015 Kia Optima/Hyundai Sonata CP-E Cat Back Exhaust System - K5 Optima Store (Slight backorder 2 weeks ETA)

3) 2011-2015 Kia Optima/Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Injen Exhaust System - K5 Optima Store (In stock w/ 3-5 day lead time before shipping)

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts