Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just recently bought a 2015 Kia Optima SXL and am loving it!! But as a Mustang guy, I was torn between the ecoboost and this car. The options and warranty won me over! Any tips or aftermarket ideas you guys may have for a newbie, please feel free to let me know! Have an amazing day all of you!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,442 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2015 Kia Optima SX-L model.

When it comes to aftermarket ideas, you've definitely come to the right place.

We built a thread here on the forum for new members to check out some awesome aftermarket parts.

However, it was made about 7 years ago, so it might be a little outdated.

Regardless, you can check it out here: 60 Great Mod Ideas for your Kia Optima

You can also click on any of the images in my signature below, to be taken to the corresponding product on our site.

If you have any questions or need advice/guidance on what to do, feel free to reach out anytime.

-David

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome and it just depends on the money you want to spend:
450+HP

Then there is the Lap3, Lap3 Uncle, just depends on what you desire.
Should of stuck with the 400+HP mustang, a little more $$, but the Optima can't compare.
Thank you for the link! Yeah, i was going to get the ecoboost or gt mustang for my 40th bday. But the girlfriend spoke reason to me and i decided to go with this SXL over a Malibu Premier. So far, pretty sweet car! But do you think I should of gone with the Premier? Just wondering. The SXL seemed to be a better choice to me over all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2015 Kia Optima SX-L model.

When it comes to aftermarket ideas, you've definitely come to the right place.

We built a thread here on the forum for new members to check out some awesome aftermarket parts.

However, it was made about 7 years ago, so it might be a little outdated.

Regardless, you can check it out here: 60 Great Mod Ideas for your Kia Optima

You can also click on any of the images in my signature below, to be taken to the corresponding product on our site.

If you have any questions or need advice/guidance on what to do, feel free to reach out anytime.

-David
Thank you David! I actually checked out your site before I joined this forum! I seem to have alot to go over about this car!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
1,906 Posts
Thank you for the link! Yeah, i was going to get the ecoboost or gt mustang for my 40th bday. But the girlfriend spoke reason to me and i decided to go with this SXL over a Malibu Premier. So far, pretty sweet car! But do you think I should of gone with the Premier? Just wondering. The SXL seemed to be a better choice to me over all.
Never drove the 250HP Malibu, but hp/wt ratio the Optima has the edge. Let's face facts, the RWD Mustang GT at 3700# with 400+ HP naturally would be a better performer, but with the Optima pretty good bang for the buck and loaded with options. The Optima retail price drops pretty quickly and great deals can be had, but the Mustang GT, same year, quite costly.
Even without HP upgrades it's a blast, but when a few more horses are ready to rip, hold on to that FWD.
Have fun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts