Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am highly interested in pursuing to charge up my 2013 kia optima as a new hobby to keep me busy at home.I saw some body kits and was interested in some price ranges and guidance I should look into, plus i have to do my casual repairs for fluids, brakes/rotor, my tricky ball joints, new tires, etc. Anyone would be willing to share some advice or their builds/websites where i can find the parts to work with? Would be very much appreciated. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
Welcome. You will find part suppliers all over. Amazon. Ebay. k-tuning.com, tuscanicustoms.com, concept2performance.com, aliexpress, k5optimastore.com, and many many more.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,088 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums Klaude!

Congrats on getting your 2013 Kia Optima.

If you are looking for mods, you've definitely come to the right place.

We carry tons and tons of goodies for your 2013 Kia Optima on our site.

While there are many places you can order from, as Jason mentioned above, there is only one place you can go out of those that will have the largest selection of parts made just for your car, where you can call/email/or private message, and get a response back the same day to assist you. Not only that, but we are also the only ones out of that list that supports the forum here as a site sponsor.

Therefore, please feel free to check out our website, and let us know if you have any questions at all that we can assist with.

-David

Welcome aboard! You will probably want to start at http://K5optimastore.com for mods. As for repairs, search and ye shall find!
Thank you for the referral to our site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and to the enthusiast way of life!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Destined2race
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing