Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima LX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thanks for allowing me to join the forum. I'm currently in the process of buying a 2015 Kia Optima from the online retailer VRoom. Haven't taken delivery of the car yet but I'm excited as this car should meet my commuting needs to a tee. Sadly I'm downsizing from a 2019 F150 but that thing was crazy expensive and wasn't really suited for 2 hours of commuting daily. This will be my second Kia as I had bought a new 2005 Spectra back in the day. I primarily do most of my own maintenance and look forward to learning about this car from the community veterans. Thanks again for having me.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,375 Posts
Welcome and make certain all recalls and updates have been performed to obtain the lifetime engine warranty.....for the crappy engines, but Kia does make good on problems.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima LX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I ran the VIN through the NHTSA recall website and it returned no open recalls. Is there anything else I should check?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

Let us know how it goes, and if you end up getting it.

Hope to see you around the forum in the future. ;)

-David

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima LX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's official, I am an Optima owner. VROOM delivered my car this morning and it's great. Only things wrong I noticed were missing OBD port cover and missing spare tire and jack. VROOM will be replacing them. Otherwise, I'm getting to know my new ride.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
It's official, I am an Optima owner. VROOM delivered my car this morning and it's great.
Awesome, congrats on getting your Optima! You're now "officially" part of the team! ;)

Hey David,
I'm interested in some Weather tech mats for the new ride. Can you help me with that? Thanks.
Absolutely, we have those in stock, and even though we are already cheaper than ordering them on the manufacturer's website, you can save a little extra on the price when using the discount code Brazos at checkout. (y)(y)(y)

Here is the link to the product on our site: WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liners - K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima LX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome, congrats on getting your Optima! You're now "officially" part of the team! ;)

Absolutely, we have those in stock, and even though we are already cheaper than ordering them on the manufacturer's website, you can save a little extra on the price when using the discount code Brazos at checkout. (y)(y)(y)

Here is the link to the product on our site: WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liners - K5 Optima Store
Just tried the code and didn't seem to be working.

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,146 Posts
Congrats on your purchase--hope you are able to get a ton of happy miles out of your Optima.

David--LOL I see what you did there with the personalized discount code... :cool:

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima LX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks again David. I just placed my order. Look forward to more upgrades in the future. So far I love the Optima, very comfortable, great mpg and performance for daily commuting.

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,146 Posts
Haha what do you mean? The new update for Shopify allows us to provide a link to a product and have the discount automatically applied at the checkout page.
I meant was that just sheer coincidence that the discount code you gave BrazosOptima159 (post #9) was "Brazos"?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
Thanks again David. I just placed my order. Look forward to more upgrades in the future. So far I love the Optima, very comfortable, great mpg and performance for daily commuting.
Awesome, thank you for placing youir order with us on the site. We will have those shipped out today for you and send over tracking by email. :)

Glad to hear it, and we look forward to working with you again in the future as well.

I meant was that just sheer coincidence that the discount code you gave BrazosOptima159 (post #9) was "Brazos"?
Haha no, we have to set a discount code word or digits, so I usually use the customers name to make it easier to remember.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts