Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New Member here obviously posting in this Forum.

About me, a 3 year Owner (Wife's car) of a Loved 2015 Kia Optima SX 2.0T. I'm a little Older Guy been Modding cars for a long time now. Mostly a Lexus Acura Guy. Wife kept talking Kia a few years back so I found a 21k miles Kia Optima SX Turbo, Black/Black and we bought it. Very interesting car so far. It has really grown on me.

The 1st few years was just Maintenance, and over Maintenance on it. Now at 69k, a few little Mods I will post in another forum later. Like Tires, Exhaust, and Intake Mod. Looking at a Tune to do with a Tune likely not used here yet.

I have looked and read here over the years a few times, so now time to Join and post share. With that thanks for reading and Ill be looking around a bit here now. Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,387 Posts
Welcome and have fun with the car. I'm a lot older guy, and these cars are great for "playing" around with, easy mods, along with a lifetime engine warranty, something that you probably will use.
Keep us posted on the mods.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,677 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums!

There are several options out there for tuning, we even have a few that aren’t listed on our website currently that we have in stock.

If we can be of any assistance whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to reach out anytime.

Hope to see you around the forum.

-David
K5 Optima Store

1 - 4 of 4 Posts