Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Realizing everyone has their opinion of “best bang for the buck” what I am looking for is not a “speed or performance” mod, but a longevity or efficiency mod. If a one of these ideas = HP, that will be a plus, I enjoy my 2016 SXL turbo just the way it is, but being a thinker and tinkerer I imagine there is always something that can be done.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,386 Posts
No such thing as longevity mod with the Kia/Hyundai DGI engine, some live a long life, some die early. Doubt you'll find an efficiency mod, maybe drive in Eco.
You can always add some mods to get the HP up to the 274 in the 11-15, but that usually requires premium fuel, so if you enjoy the car, leave it as-is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No such thing as longevity mod with the Kia/Hyundai DGI engine, some live a long life, some die early. Doubt you'll find an efficiency mod, maybe drive in Eco.
You can always add some mods to get the HP up to the 274 in the 11-15, but that usually requires premium fuel, so if you enjoy the car, leave it as-is.
Thanks for the reply, maybe It’s just me but, I am always thinking if this was bigger, or if this was over here, or if I added something or made a new one it would be the answer to a non problem,,, maybe I will stick with my LED cup holder lights,,, one question, I have a catch can sitting on a shelf for a month,( first thing I bought) because It is a “must have” your thoughts sir?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Let us know if there is anything in specific that we can help you find.

Definitely install the oil catch can, as it does nothing for you sitting on the shelf.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts