Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am a happy new owner of a used 2013 Kia Optima EX with only 29,683 miles! I am coming from a 2006 Lincoln Navigator, so far I am impressed with how powerful this 4 cylinder engine is, in comparison of the two. If you can notice in the picture I accidentally pulled to far up to a curb the first day driving it and well lol you can kinda see the scruff marks. This was the first minor issue I had, which was the ground clearance. I've learned to keep my distance from curbs and slowly backing in and out of steep inclines. For features, I have heated and cooled, beige, leather seats along with the heated steering wheel. Auto climate control, and the premium infinity sound system are awesome. It also has the panoramic sunroof which I absolutely enjoy. Push to start is also a plus for me. Anyways, I look forward to meeting other Optima owners! Are any of you in Houston?

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,398 Posts
Welcome, and coming from a BIG SUV is certainly challenging.
Check with dealer to make certain all updates, not only recalls but updates have been done to assure the lifetime engine warranty. Also great low mileage car, but as the second owner the warranty for the power-train is 5/60, unless it was a CPO car.
Good luck and if anything needed, just ask.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate all the information, I wasn't going to buy an additional warranty but after learning about the second owner warranty, I decided to get one, a 3yr/45k mile warranty. I will be calling my local Kia dealership asap to make sure all updates and recalls have been taken car of. Again, thank you for the information!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,678 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums Steve.

Congrats on getting your low mileage 2013 Kia Optima.

That is crazy low miles for a 7 year old car, seems like you made out well.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you find to personalize it just a bit.

-David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts