Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved to TX for my job and purchased a 2020 Optima EX-Premium.

We were the typical over reactive parents about space. Bought a 16 Yukon, then traded for 18 Traverse , then after moving down here resized we didn’t need that either as we have an 18 CR-V so I started shopping for a car. I was dead set on an Accord but my wife hated how they looked. I never have Kia a chance but I shopped online and saw the $5k in rebates. Optima inventory is low in South Tx. There are only 3 EX- Premiums in a 100 mile radius here.

I went to the dealership and drove it and was blown away by how quiet, equipped and built it was. It had a premium feel for the money. I ended up purchasing the Snow White Pearl EX Premium the next day. It came with tint, wheel locks, low jack, and “paint protection”. Sales price of $23k and I couldn’t be happier. Far cheaper than the Accords and better warranty.

im not new to forums I belonged to enthusiast forums in HS and college as I had an Integra Type R and TL Type S. Looking forward to seeing how forums are as an adult parent vs young gun.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,597 Posts
Welcome and the Forums aren't much different, except that the young ones like to pick up cars after they depreciate, than trash the cars, like the TL. We still have our '04 TL and got to say, even the '11 Kia 2.0T with all options still can't be compared to the TL, at least in my opinion. We also still have the '89 RX7 TurboII we purchased new and talk about cars that get trashed.......haven't seen another "7" in months.
SWP, great color and good luck with the car.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,736 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2020 Optima EX.

Glad to have you with us here. Let us know if there is anything we can help you find.

-David
K5 Optima Store

1 - 3 of 3 Posts