Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just purchased a 2018 SXL. I really love it so far but can't believe that they don't put the homelink mirror in a $35k car. That is my first thing I am trying to upgrade. I purchased 2 mirrors but can't get either one to work right yet. Once I can post in the right section, I'll look for help there.

One thing I am curious about...is there special software and/or hardware to access features on Kia's? I am thinking something along the lines of Toyots's Techstream or VAGCOM for Volkswagen/Audi.

Thanks and looking forward to help and to helping.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Hey there @Lonewolf welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2018 Optima SX-L.

Oh that sucks, that can be pretty frustrating to deal with.

If there is anything other then the Homelink mirror that we can help you find, don't hesitate to reach out.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
944 Posts
Yeah it does suck that Homelink is an add-on option rather than part of an option package; I had to track down many an SXL before I was able to find one that came with the Homelink mirror already installed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there @Lonewolf welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2018 Optima SX-L.

Oh that sucks, that can be pretty frustrating to deal with.

If there is anything other then the Homelink mirror that we can help you find, don't hesitate to reach out.

-David
K5 Optima Store
David,
Do you offer any discounts to Optima forums members? Looking to get at least an oil catch can and thought I read that you offered a discount, but can't find it now.

Thanks.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
David,
Do you offer any discounts to Optima forums members? Looking to get at least an oil catch can and thought I read that you offered a discount, but can't find it now.

Thanks.
Hello,

Yes, absolutely. Just shoot me over a PM here on the forum, or send an email to [email protected] & let me know which one you were interested in, and I will send you over a discount code to save a little money at checkout ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts