Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Optima FE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. I just purchased a 2020 Kia Optima FE (or should I say XL?), not really sure..lol I look forward to being part of the group. 58 years old, 10 children (all adults except for one). Newest child is a beautiful granddaughter, which I adopted last March. She is truly my world. Guitar player for many, many years. Will start adding some mods to my Optima soon. Should be fun...

·
Registered
2020 Kia Optima FE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
David, thanks for the welcome! I am actually considering two items that you sell. The pearl white spoiler, and the iPhone charger. I have an iPhone 8S+, and it doesn’t sit flat in the current holder. Does the new charging mat have a bit more width to it? My concern is that if my phone doesn’t sit flat, it won’t charge. Are there any videos to show what’s involved with the swap out? Thanks!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,677 Posts
David, thanks for the welcome! I am actually considering two items that you sell. The pearl white spoiler, and the iPhone charger. I have an iPhone 8S+, and it doesn’t sit flat in the current holder. Does the new charging mat have a bit more width to it? My concern is that if my phone doesn’t sit flat, it won’t charge. Are there any videos to show what’s involved with the swap out? Thanks!
Absolutely, my pleasure. Awesome, happy to hear it.

The wireless charger would not add any additional length, but we do not have any videos unfortunately.

If it doesn't work for you, you can always send it back for a refund.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts