Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Ray and I'm from California. I recently purchased a 2020 Optima LX 2.4L. So far love the car and have plans modifying it. I used to build Hondas and go to lots of car meets as well but have been out of it for a while. Thanks for dropping by!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,574 Posts
Early here on the East Coast, welcome to the group, but not too much can be done from a performance standpoint, but body, wheel/tire, and suspension upgrades are available.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, just looking to make it look good. Not really looking to mod much(if anything) on the engine.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,725 Posts
Hi Ray, welcome to the Optima Forums & congrats on getting your 2020 Optima.

Which part of Cali are you from? We are here in Los Angeles County. (San Fernando Valley)

Let us know if you are local to the store, and if there is anything we can help you find to personalize your ride.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you David! I am in Northern San Diego, I know where you guys are located. I actually have an order that should coming from you guys, I just got an email from you earlier for the K5 pedals lol. I can't wait to put them on!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,725 Posts
Thank you David! I am in Northern San Diego, I know where you guys are located. I actually have an order that should coming from you guys, I just got an email from you earlier for the K5 pedals lol. I can't wait to put them on!
You're welcome and awesome, glad to hear you found us and already have ordered. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts