Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Optima community, my name is Mike from San Diego California. Back in June of 2019 I purchased a 2011 Corsa Blue Optima SX with under 52k miles (currently at 55k) in pristine condition and love it. I am privileged to be now part of the Optima community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
145 Posts
Looks really nice. I like that color. I have a 2014 in black. What a PITA. I like a clean car always

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,737 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2011 Optima SX Turbo in Corsa Blue.

That is hands down my all time favorite color of the Optima, and the rarest as well.

Looks like you have some nice mods already from the pics.

I can see the 3.0 K Logo Emblems, and Roof Spoiler installed already! :)

Let us know if we can help you with a set of LED Daytime Running Lights, or other things to personalize it a bit more.

-David

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
145 Posts
Hi Optima community, my name is Mike from San Diego California. Back in June of 2019 I purchased a 2011 Corsica Blue Optima SX with under 52k miles (currently at 55k) in pristine condition and love it. I am privileged to be now part of the Optima community.

Forgot to mention this the other day. Make sure to get one of these. I got one last year and it’s awesome. More than just a remote start. Just got reminded when I saw David’s post.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
145 Posts
Thanks Bob, this is one of the coolest products we have ever offered IMHO!
I wanted to do more with my car but it now sits as a spare car as I need an suv to haul the family. I refuse to sell or trade it based on the value. It only has 53k miles and in mint condition. Plus my son will be driving in 2 years so it will be his. It’s still a fun car to drive. I get it out once a week for around 50 miles though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2011 Optima SX Turbo in Corsa Blue.

That is hands down my all time favorite color of the Optima, and the rarest as well.

Looks like you have some nice mods already from the pics.

I can see the 3.0 K Logo Emblems, and Roof Spoiler installed already! :)

Let us know if we can help you with a set of LED Daytime Running Lights, or other things to personalize it a bit more.

-David
Thanx David, I thought the rear window spoiler was standard on the SX. That’s Awesome! It also came with Eibach lowering springs and an after market 22mm rear swaybar. Been thinking about adding a Daisata head unit and getting rid of the factory stereo. I’ll definitely be playing with it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Forgot to mention this the other day. Make sure to get one of these. I got one last year and it’s awesome. More than just a remote start. Just got reminded when I saw David’s post.

Looking forward to adding this soon.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,737 Posts
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: Trying to make me spend even more money, David?! I thought I had a good setup going!
Haha you know what they say, it's never finished! ;)

Thanx David, I thought the rear window spoiler was standard on the SX. That’s Awesome!
Nope, definitely an aftermarket add-on. I'm beginning to wonder if the previous owner was one of our customers. lol

It also came with Eibach lowering springs and an after market 22mm rear swaybar.
Oh wow, nice! What about a front strut tower bar, did it come with that as well? If not, you already know where to get it from. haha

Looking forward to adding this soon.
Sweet! Let me know if you have any questions before ordering it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Hi Optima community, my name is Mike from San Diego California. Back in June of 2019 I purchased a 2011 Corsica Blue Optima SX with under 52k miles (currently at 55k) in pristine condition and love it. I am privileged to be now part of the Optima community.

Welcome Mike! I'm new as well. That's a great car and the blue is one of a kind. All the best.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima lx
13 Posts

Looks good man welcome I too am new here

1 - 19 of 19 Posts