Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima SX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. I just purchased a 2012 Spicy Red Optima SX about a week ago. I had been lurking in the forums for a bit gathering information prior to making the purchase. Loving the vehicle so far. I came from an 2008 Sonata that I put 248k miles on, and I plan on driving this one as long as it will let me as well.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,375 Posts
Welcome, and as I've said before, that turbo provides some excitement, as long as the engine survives,
but then you'll get a new one.
Likewise I had a 2008 Optima 2.4 , now at 300,000 miles theraughter is using it for knock around vehicle, maybe once a week.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Community Forum.

Congrats on getting your 2012 Optima SX Turbo last week.

That was my very first Kia I purchased as well, great car.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you find to personalize it a bit. :)

-David

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima SX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the Optima Community Forum.

Congrats on getting your 2012 Optima SX Turbo last week.

That was my very first Kia I purchased as well, great car.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you find to personalize it a bit. :)

-David
Thanks. I just got received a spare smart key fob from your site. The dealership was skeptical and warned me that they had never had a key bought online successfully program. Needless to say, they came back and had to know where I got it from because it was a first. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
Thanks. I just got received a spare smart key fob from your site. The dealership was skeptical and warned me that they had never had a key bought online successfully program. Needless to say, they came back and had to know where I got it from because it was a first. Thanks.
Welcome, and that is an awesome story to hear from a new member joining the site.

Thank you for your business with us, I am happy to hear we were able to save you a lot of money from you having to order that through your dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts