Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is "Argo II" from Idaho (any Greek mythology geeks out there?) I just adopted a 2015 Optima EX and I am in love 馃挅 His name is Zachery. I am quite intimidated by all the technology! I have never driven anything but old compact cars with manual everything and no frills! I am here because I want to learn about cars, and because I want to drive Zachery forever or 999,999 miles, whichever comes first.

Registered
2011 Kia Optima
Welcome and I thought I was going to see another movie, Argo II, guess not, but have fun with Zachery, hope he treats you with compassion and with 999,999 miles as a target, good luck.

Registered
2016 Kia Optima LX
Hello!
I am also in love with my new 2016 Optima LX.
This is my first nice car, all my other vehicles had major wear and tear when I got them and every single one leaked water into the interior, which is one reason I no longer find sunroofs or convertibles very tempting.
This is also the first time I have ever felt the desire to name my car, I haven鈥檛 yet though.

Registered
2018 Kia Optima
Jason and the Argonauts...and no I did not have to Google "Argo" to figure out what its tie-in to Greek mythology was.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello!
I am also in love with my new 2016 Optima LX.
This is my first nice car, all my other vehicles had major wear and tear when I got them and every single one leaked water into the interior, which is one reason I no longer find sunroofs or convertibles very tempting.
This is also the first time I have ever felt the desire to name my car, I haven鈥檛 yet though.
Thalia, I think maybe we are adulting now that we have fancy cars! 馃馃榾馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the Optima Forums @Argo II

Congrats on getting your Optima.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you find to customize it.

-David
K5 Optima Store
I do have a question about your passenger seat riser kit! I am not handy, and would get them professionally installed, but what type of shop woyld do this? Would this be something I could ask the dealership to do, or would I go to a body shop?

Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
I do have a question about your passenger seat riser kit! I am not handy, and would get them professionally installed, but what type of shop woyld do this? Would this be something I could ask the dealership to do, or would I go to a body shop?
Sure, happy to help answer any questions you have.

This kit is very straightforward to install, and any local automotive mechanic should be able to install it for you.

It does not require removal of the seat from the vehicle, so as long as they have the right tools to install it, it should be very easy to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts