Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima 2014 Kia Optima SX Turbo
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm from Canada and I purchased a 2014 Kia Optima SX Turbo late in 2016 during the winter and now that it's finally summer I will be making some modifications to it so I'm pretty excited about that haha. I'm new to these forums and this is my first post. I'm glad to be here and meet fellow Optima owners and see what modifications others have done to get some ideas.

Also, I tried creating a post in the Optima Appearance and Body Modifications forum as I had a question about replacing the grill but it would not let me as it said:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm not able to post on any other forum either other than this New Member Introduction one.

Thank you for the help and it's nice to be here!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,816 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Optima Forums!

Congrats on getting your 2014 Kia Optima SX Turbo model.

When it comes to modding the Optima, this is definitely the right place to be. :)

We have a huge selection of products available on our site to choose from.

If you have any questions or need assistance finding your way around the site, just reach out anytime.

In regards to you not being able to post in the other sections of the site, after you've posted in here a few time, it will unlock elsewhere.

-David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts