Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2020, Kia, Optima
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, just picked up a 2020 Optima. Really excited for this car it replaced our Midsize SUV we had. So far it has been awesome (got it 3 days ago). Never having owned a KIA before i am a bit nervous, so if anyone has any reassurances or tips for me i would gladly take them all 馃槄
My name is Mike and i live in Utah USA

Registered
2011 Kia Optima
Welcome and don't be nervous as with the engine recalls on the earlier models and if the engine goes they'll replace it free of charge.
Just do maintenance as per the owner's manual and you'll be fine.

Registered
2020 OPTIMA SPECIAL EDITION
Hello, just picked up a 2020 Optima. Really excited for this car it replaced our Midsize SUV we had. So far it has been awesome (got it 3 days ago). Never having owned a KIA before i am a bit nervous, so if anyone has any reassurances or tips for me i would gladly take them all 馃槄
My name is Mike and i live in Utah USA
Bought my first Kia in January. 2020 Optima Special Edition no turbo but I love it. This car has been great. Getting it wrapped next week and wheels powder coated. Coil overs soon after that. I鈥檓 that excited about my Optima that I鈥檓 dumping more money into making it more 鈥渕y own鈥 and more mods will follow. You鈥檒l love it. ...to be honest I鈥檇 rather have the optima than the stinger also... idk. That鈥檚 just me. I test drove three different trims of the stinger. A forte also. For me, the Optima was just right. Great prices on them too for how much we get in them. Enjoy it. I know I am. This forum is also great by the way. I鈥檓 new here too and have been eager to read posts daily. Learning a lot about each generation optima and finding that 99/100 really like their cars on here. Plus, we get awesome warranties. So, what鈥檚 to sweat. Drive safe. Cheers!

Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
Hey Mike, welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2020 Optima.

They really are great cars, and Kia has come a tremendous way over the years.

We have an entire store based around the Kia Optima, so let us know if there is anything we can help you find.

-David

Registered
2020, Kia, Optima
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and don't be nervous as with the engine recalls on the earlier models and if the engine goes they'll replace it free of charge.
Just do maintenance as per the owner's manual and you'll be fine.
Thanks! Im pretty religious about maintenance. This thing has soooo many electrical components that's part of me being nervous

Registered
2020, Kia, Optima
Discussion Starter #6
Bought my first Kia in January. 2020 Optima Special Edition no turbo but I love it. This car has been great. Getting it wrapped next week and wheels powder coated. Coil overs soon after that. I鈥檓 that excited about my Optima that I鈥檓 dumping more money into making it more 鈥渕y own鈥 and more mods will follow. You鈥檒l love it. ...to be honest I鈥檇 rather have the optima than the stinger also... idk. That鈥檚 just me. I test drove three different trims of the stinger. A forte also. For me, the Optima was just right. Great prices on them too for how much we get in them. Enjoy it. I know I am. This forum is also great by the way. I鈥檓 new here too and have been eager to read posts daily. Learning a lot about each generation optima and finding that 99/100 really like their cars on here. Plus, we get awesome warranties. So, what鈥檚 to sweat. Drive safe. Cheers!
That sound's awesome man! I did a lease on this one but based on what im seeing ill probably keep it and get my wife a newer one then start the upgrades on this one for me

Registered
2020, Kia, Optima
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Mike, welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2020 Optima.

They really are great cars, and Kia has come a tremendous way over the years.

We have an entire store based around the Kia Optima, so let us know if there is anything we can help you find.

-David
I already dug around your site and am super interested in ALOT of stuff lol. Thank you David

Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
I already dug around your site and am super interested in ALOT of stuff lol. Thank you David
Awesome, we鈥檙e always glad to hear that.

Don鈥檛 hesitate to reach out if you have any questions I can help with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts