Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, first post. Just put on the AEM throttle body intake. And i understand there is no tune for the NA GDI, so the only mild HP/torque gains to be made is through intake and an exhaust. So i plan on hacking off the muffler suitcase boxes off and welding on a set of less restrictive mufflers. So since the power gains frint is pretty sad, i decided to focus on handling / braking. As i u derstand it theres a big brake swap that can be done and the front shock tower bar is nice. Anyway. I have a few thousand miles on her and not too bad!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Welcome and as the performance options are nil, take a look at possibility of putting wheels on the car that you like, and if the brake kit is the EG350 you're seeking, I wouldn't waste my time.
Strut bar a good investment, and maybe a catch can, inexpensive and no negatives.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,093 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your 2015 Optima.

Other than intake, exhaust and TB spacer, there aren't many Performance upgrades available.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you find.

-David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
K5 Optima Store
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing