Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Optima
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2020 Kia Optima. I have never owned a Kia before and was teasing that when I was younger you stayed away from Kia. I feel like I got a good deal on my Otima and am really excited about it. So far I am loving it. My only issues are the dealer when I bought it put it through the automatic wash which left some micro scratches on it. I have since buffed them out. I love the color of my car. I joined this forum to learn more about my car and to see if I should look into any Modifications to it.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,403 Posts
Welcome and not certain as to the engine, but if turbo, performance mods are available, but if n/a, stick to body mods.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Optima
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably better off, just keep it shinning but might be hard to do with Peoria weather.
Mna that is for sure as we have snow coming right now. However, I have already buffed out scratches and stuck a coat of "ceramic wax" wax on it.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
140 Posts
This will get your micro scratches out. If you have DA polisher use the black finishing pad. It will look like glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Kia Optima
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This will get your micro scratches out. If you have DA polisher use the black finishing pad. It will look like glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not seen that I actually used meguiars ultimate compound with a Bauer the heavier duty one random orbital polisher I picked up at harbor freight the other day and used the griots microfiber fast finish pad. It actually worked really good. Then I finished it off with chemical guys ceramic wax

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,681 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums @jmonda

Congrats on getting your new 2020 Optima.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you find to personalize it a bit.

-David

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,681 Posts
Thanks I had looked through your site a few days ago and did not see a lot of 2020 options?
Really depends on what you are looking for. Reach out anytime through email or PM here on the forum if you need help finding anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts