Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD (Special Edition) / Wolf Gray
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would kick this off. Now that I have a 2021 Kia K5 I was a little disappointed that it didn't come with the new KIA Logo Badges which I am pretty fond of. I love K-badges but I always felt sorta like I was hiding the fact that I had a KIA instead of embracing it.

With that being said, how does everyone feel about the new logo? Any venders attempting to make new badges with the new Logo? Still unsure if I want to put K-Badges or wait till someone makes the new ones? Any copyright issues with that? Thoughts?

·
Registered
2012 Black SX Prem. & Tech.
2,180 Posts
I'm due to replace one of my K-badges. But I'd consider just replacing both of mine with the new logo, if those badges become available. Seeing how the car is almost 10 years old, I wonder if people would think it's a new design if you have the new logo?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm due to replace one of my K-badges. But I'd consider just replacing both of mine with the new logo, if those badges become available. Seeing how the car is almost 10 years old, I wonder if people would think it's a new design if you have the new logo?
I really like the new logo and kinda hope with the 2021 K5 they would have opted to go with the new logo and no badges like the new Stinger and Carnival. That would have been dope. New logo for a new design. I guess I have to wait till someone makes badges with the new logo.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
Honestly, I think it’s a really cool idea, but a lot of customers that have them on their new stinger, don’t like them. They are contacting us asking if we have anything available aftermarket to replace them with instead.

They are not quite available in the aftermarket world just yet from the manufacturer, but once they are, we will definitely have them available on our website for sale.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly, I think it’s a really cool idea, but a lot of customers that have them on their new stinger, don’t like them. They are contacting us asking if we have anything available aftermarket to replace them with instead.

They are not quite available in the aftermarket world just yet from the manufacturer, but once they are, we will definitely have them available on our website for sale.
I'm sure that like the K-Badges, the new logo would be a personal preference. I personally think it is better than the old KIA logo. Still love the K-badge but digging the new logo more. I found the new logo wheel cap replacements but nothing solid on the front and rear badge. I did find this interesting https://www.ebay.com/itm/373446224590?hash=item56f3212ace:g:Uu8AAOSw87ZgF44a
A little too pricey for me but interesting none the less.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They look nice! 🙏🏽
Thanks, They did work out really well with the wheels. Ordered some interesting LED strips from Korea so I'll shoot some updated pics when they arrive and I install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts