Kia Optima Forums banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2013 K5
623 Posts
From what I can recall the bolts provided fit perfectly. Didn't have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the quick reply. I had my buddy who has been working on cars all his life and he tried to thread them through and they did the same thing I thought it was me so we took the spacer out and put back everything to its original state. Going to see if we can find shorter bolts.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Thanks for the quick reply. I had my buddy who has been working on cars all his life and he tried to thread them through and they did the same thing I thought it was me so we took the spacer out and put back everything to its original state. Going to see if we can find shorter bolts.

Forgot to mention on the bottom right on the manifold there is a stopper right in the line of the bolt as you start threading so there is no way for it to thread as it stops it from doing that.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Went to install the body spacer this morning and had some trouble. I have a 2013 LX 2.4L and the bolts that come with the spacer only one did work and went through all the way the other three once you start to thread them they do not go all the way through as it was hitting part of the manifold piece in other words they are too long. I need to see if i can find some shorter bolts, wish me luck. How did you get yours to thread all the way K5NOOB?
From what I can recall the bolts provided fit perfectly. Didn't have any issues.
Yeah that's the first I've heard of this as well. Wonder what is different?

Forgot to mention on the bottom right on the manifold there is a stopper right in the line of the bolt as you start threading so there is no way for it to thread as it stops it from doing that.
Sorry to hear you had some issues with the length of the bolts.

Were you able to get it resolved and installed?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 · · Business
The all-new Throttle Body Spacers are designed to function even better than before.

These now include a built-in rubber o-ring/gasket for quick and easy installation.

This product is also now confirmed to fit on the 2.4L Optima models as well as the 2.0T models.

Check out the new pictures and info on our site.

(BUY NOW)

We offer free same-day shipping on orders placed before 4pm PST.

Let us know if you have any questions about this or any other products we carry.

Be sure to check out our subforum below here on the site to see many of the other products we sell:

Optima Forums - Site Sponsor - K5 Optima Store - All Threads

61 - 66 of 66 Posts