Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New "K" Carbon Look Steering Wheel & Matching Carbon Look Wheel Cap Emblems

Kcarbonsteeringwheelad.jpg
Optima K Carbon Look Steering Emblem Retail: $19.95
Optima Forum Member Price: $12.00 shipped (Free USA & International Shipping)

KCarbonLookWheelCapSet.jpg

Optima K Carbon Look Wheel Cap Emblem Retail: $49.95
Optima Forum Member Price: $35.00 shipped (Free USA & International Shipping)

If anyone has any questions please free to let me know.

Tom

·
Registered
270 Posts
Does the wheelcap fit 2013 steering wheels? The 2013 wheel is diff from previous generations as the plastic underneath is more convex and doesn't seat the existing steering wheel caps (that I've seen) very well.

T
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, Thanks for your question. We have supplied hundreds of the steering wheel emblems and carbon look wheel caps (which are very popular with the automotive dealerships) that are purchased to be affixed on lot vehicles. The Optima models our carbon look emblem packages fit the 2011-2014 year range. We have not had any issues with the fitment for either the carbon look steering wheel or carbon look wheel caps.

Note: We do include an additional gasket (perfectly cut out 3M oval sheet) with the steering wheel emblems for those customer's who are concerned with the con-cave curvature but as I understand they are never used as per our customer's the steering wheel emblem fits like a glove.

Additionally, if the items do not fit your vehicle which again is not an issue that we have come across, the unused item can be returned for a full refund.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions/concerns.

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts