Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,guys! I'm new here to the forum, I baught a car for myself,and i first time to install wheel spacers for the car. After installation, It looks very beautiful, so I can't help but want to share it to my friends,hope you likes it .

Check the vehicle:

Measure the thickness data that fits the wheels:

Check the wheel spacers:

Cleaning the wheel hub:

Install the wheel spacers:

Now let’s see the result: (Front&Rear+20mm)

Do you think it's very beautful ?
I choose the BONOSS forged active cooling Wheel Spacers for my car, Body carving pattern,active cooling.
forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy material.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,387 Posts
Good job and at least they're hub-centric, but the only item to keep in mind is to make certain that the wheels have the recessed areas so that the wheels will fit flush onto the spacer. I assume most factory wheels have the open areas.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Kia Optima
585 Posts
Hey there, welcome to Optima forums! While you are free to share about other cars, remember this is a Kia Optima forum.

I have a feeling you're here just to promote your YouTube channel but you're going to be let alone with that one YouTube post. If you post more YouTube links to your channel, we will flag you for spamming.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,677 Posts
Hey there, welcome to Optima forums! While you are free to share about other cars, remember this is a Kia Optima forum.

I have a feeling you're here just to promote your YouTube channel but you're going to be let alone with that one YouTube post. If you post more YouTube links to your channel, we will flag you for spamming.
100% spam without a doubt...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts