Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I talked with David from K5 on the phone last week about getting a LED light for my glove box and he directed me to purchase a new one that their store will be carrying in the very near future so I decided I'd post here so he can give you more info on it about purchasing if you're interested and I can show you before and after pictures, it's a great LED bulb and crazy bright (pictures don't do it the justice it deserves, it's significantly brighter) It adds a nice touch to everything else being LED to have this complete the whole package 1.jpg 2.jpg

·
Registered
238 Posts
I talked with David from K5 on the phone last week about getting a LED light for my glove box and he directed me to purchase a new one that their store will be carrying in the very near future so I decided I'd post here so he can give you more info on it about purchasing if you're interested and I can show you before and after pictures, it's a great LED bulb and crazy bright (pictures don't do it the justice it deserves, it's significantly brighter) It adds a nice touch to everything else being LED to have this complete the whole package View attachment 147194 View attachment 147202
So what was the cost of this bulb? Available by special order ONLY from K5OS at this time?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Interested. Need this to complete the led swap.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,061 Posts
So what was the cost of this bulb? Available by special order ONLY from K5OS at this time?
I talked with David from K5 on the phone last week about getting a LED light for my glove box and he directed me to purchase a new one that their store will be carrying in the very near future so I decided I'd post here so he can give you more info on it about purchasing if you're interested and I can show you before and after pictures, it's a great LED bulb and crazy bright (pictures don't do it the justice it deserves, it's significantly brighter) It adds a nice touch to everything else being LED to have this complete the whole package View attachment 147194 View attachment 147202
Thank you so much for this review. I think everyone is going to love these once we have them up for sale.

$20 shipped. You can order it elsewhere, but the price is the same. ;)

Interested. Need this to complete the led swap.
Shoot us an email and we can send you an invoice until we have it added to the site.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is a video that shows how to install ALL of your interior LED bulbs. MAKE SURE to hit the Interior lights switch to OFF (so they don't turn on when you open the door) I learned this the hard way and blew fuses left and right lol

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,061 Posts
David, can you give any specs/pic of this bulb? Thank you!
Sorry for the late reply. Here is a link to it on the manufactures site: Festoon Morimoto XB LED Bulbs - Automotive LED Signal Bulbs (Available at K5 Optima Store)

We offer it for the same price but with free shipping. So you save some money on them. If anyone is interested in ordering, just let me know and I can send you an invoice to order.

Instructions to install as well
Super simple install, just remove old bulb and replace with new one. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts