Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,229 Posts
Install pictures with captions have been added to the first post!
Once again great work Munky! Thank you for doing such a good job with the captions.

Great write-up and vid Munky! Makes me want this now....:facepalm:
I agree, so then what are you waiting for? Order it! LOL

Cell phone shot from this morning:

Your cell phone sure does take some great shots.

·
Former Administrator
2011 K5 Turbo
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
iPhone 5 FTW! I love the camera on this thing. I use it more than my Nikon D90..but only because of convenience :lol:

·
Registered
2012 SX
1,898 Posts
iPhone 5 FTW! I love the camera on this thing. I use it more than my Nikon D90..but only because of convenience :lol:
Definitely great pics and even awesomer video! A very cool mod (I should have said that in my first post). This will be on my short list for the future.

·
Former Administrator
2011 K5 Turbo
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Here's two quick pics from other angles to show the size. These aren't nearly as good as the first one due to low lighting..but not much I can do about that :lol:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,229 Posts
Yeah that's pretty impressive from a cell phone.

Definitely great pics and even awesomer video! A very cool mod (I should have said that in my first post). This will be on my short list for the future.
The very near future huh? ;)

Here's two quick pics from other angles to show the size. These aren't nearly as good as the first one due to low lighting..but not much I can do about that :lol:

Maybe I should just have you take a few good shots of this for the site. That would be awesome!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Excellent DIY Munky! Really got me thinking now...

Also lol @ 2:05 - "I usually grab about right here underneath the D, it's a good point to get a grip on it". Excuse my immaturity :)

·
(Formerly SR11K5)
2011 K5
745 Posts
Excellent DIY Munky! Really got me thinking now...

Also lol @ 2:05 - "I usually grab about right here underneath the D, it's a good point to get a grip on it". Excuse my immaturity :)
Oh my gosh. The youngins and their perverted minds. Lmao over here 🚗

21 - 40 of 77 Posts