Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yaw, if you guys could help I recently got into a incident that my front bumper got cracked and I need to replace it. If you guys could help what aftermarket or any bumpers on any websites are a good fit to help replace it. Please help out if possible

·
Registered
92 Posts
Check out Keystone or LKQ (same company). They cater to the insurance industry and body shops and only sell CAPA certified or reonditioned OEM parts. Stay away from non CAPA certified parts since most A/M stuff that isn't won't fit correctly. That being said, most bumpers can be repaired, 3M maker a greatbumperrepair kit, can you post some pics of the damage to see if the bumper is repairable vs replacing it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some pics of my bumper, like the reflector light is pushed in and the bumper is cracked. But I will for sure check out them on a possible replacement

·
Registered
92 Posts
That crack can definately can be repaired. A body shop could repair it and spot refinish in ahout a day. Repacing the bumper would be alot more expensive since it has to be painted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts