Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have a 2013 Kia Optima SX, and before my deployment to the middle east I popped the mirror out of the right side view mirror.
In doing so I wasn't able to "pop it" back in the mechanics inside look fubar. My vehicle is Remington Red, and it seems I have to purchase it and get it painted which is a little difficult to do while deployed. I was hoping for someone to help me find one that is the same color online, since the internet is a bit crappy where I am. So if there is a website online where I can get the mirror already the same color shipped to my house in South Carolina?

Side questions:
I also have stock rims on my car which I despise, was also wondering if there are discount rims that match the stock for a decent prince where I wouldn't have to buy new tires and slip them bad boys on....
Also, My front bumper has some cracks in it, do they sell painted front bumpers as well that I could use?

So many questions, and so much ignorance on my end so please pardon that. Just looking for some help if people are used to looking up this kind of stuff and help a guy out!

·
Registered
2013 Optima Kia Optima SXL
3 Posts
I don't think you'll find a painted mirror anywhere except a salvage yard. You can a buy unpainted one on rockauto for <$60. Have a friend take to a kia dealer and ask them to paint it the next they have that color in the paint gun. Might save you some money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts