Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Is proud to bring to the Optima community:

Megan Racing Lowering Springs
(BUY NOW)

Description:

This lowering spring kit by Megan Racing provides a clean drop, comfortable ride and great performance
Improve not only your looks but also your cornering due to the lower center of gravity
Powered coated springs prevent corrosion from happening
Increase stability & reduce body roll
Aggressive drop

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2020 Kia Optima
2011-2019 Hyundai Sonata

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
77 Posts
Just grabbed a set off of David! Will definitely be posting before and after pictures!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
77 Posts
Perfect amount of drop! Really pleased with the stance and overall look of the car with these springs! I feel like anymore would be too much, these are absolutely perfect! David provides yet another awesome product to me! thanks man! IMG_9472.JPG 11169114_10204088149431667_1602391520_n.jpg

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
77 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect amount of drop! Really pleased with the stance and overall look of the car with these springs! I feel like anymore would be too much, these are absolutely perfect! David provides yet another awesome product to me! thanks man! View attachment 156602 View attachment 156610
Glad you got them installed and are enjoying them since you have your car back now. Keep in mind they will continue to settle for up to 2 weeks depending on the amount you drive.

You're very welcome and thank you again for your order with us. :thumbsup:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Megan Racing Lowering Springs are FINALLY BACK IN STOCK & ready to ship out.

These are one of the most popular options when it comes to lowering your Optima.

With one of the lowest drops available with springs, & the lowest in price, these are one of our best sellers.

Pickup yours today and quit wasting time. We offer free shipping anywhere in the continental US.

Also be sure to check out all of our threads here on the site in our subforum below:

Optima Forums - K5 Optima Store - Site Sponsor - Sub Forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts