Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after several months of being on back order I received my TruHart suspension set up. The difference is night and day between stock and this set up. I am lowered on Ark GT lowering springs with the TruHart suspension and have 20in wheels. I cant tell you how much the ride quality has changed in this set up. Big shout out to K5OS for posting this and getting me my order as soon as possible. If you are on the fence about getting these I would save yourself the hundreds and hundreds of dollars off Coilovers and go with the TruHart set up.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,024 Posts
Finally after several months of being on back order I received my TruHart suspension set up. The difference is night and day between stock and this set up. I am lowered on Ark GT lowering springs with the TruHart suspension and have 20in wheels. I cant tell you how much the ride quality has changed in this set up. Big shout out to K5OS for posting this and getting me my order as soon as possible. If you are on the fence about getting these I would save yourself the hundreds and hundreds of dollars off Coilovers and go with the TruHart set up.
Thank you for the awesome review and for your business with us. If you don't mind copy and pasting this, could you post it up in our forum thread as well as the product review section of the site? Here are the links below:

Optima Forums - Vendor Product Review

Optima Forums - TruHart Shocks & Springs - Site Sponsor - K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
2016 KiA Optima
10 Posts

I gotta admit: that looks really awesome. I've looked at a lot of modded Optimas and other cars, and many people actually end up with a car that looks worse than stock after they get done putting together mods for the sake of modding. The effect often just says "dbag"rather than"awesome." Yours follows a cohesive theme and the black and white look is great and lowering it just compliments the whole thing. Most importantly, you resisted the temptation to add a differently colored gas tank cover, which never looks good. I especially like the rear window spoiler and the rims.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man I really appreciate the comments. I have put several thousand into making it look good and tried to do it in a classy way. The white and black theme wasn't planned at all but over time and mods I started realizing that it would look really good if I stayed with that color scheme.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Looks good..

Whether it's springs, coilovers, or bags it's all a personal preference, and there is really no wrong choice depending on the needs of the individual and his or her modding taste. Each of the options has it's pro's and con's to be sure. It's just nice to see another option is available especially for those who might not be able to afford or willing to invest in the other options.

K5 Stance by any means necessary I say.. Enjoy your ride...

·
Registered
2013 Kia 2013 Kia Optima LX
41 Posts
Thats a good lookin K5 there man. Might need to go with this set up since im gonna run 20s as well. No rubbing or any other issues since the drop? Did you have to roll the fenders?

·
Registered
2 Posts

This is my baby now, running complete truhart suspension.
20200515_185905.jpg
20200515_185905.jpg
20200706_173526.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts