Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im locked out of my trunk and cant get in what can i do the trunk opener isnt opening i have a 2010 kia optima

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,395 Posts
Well, that certainly is an odd way of explaining the situation, locked out of trunk..............

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,147 Posts
Turbonut--odd indeed; personally, if I don't have a/the key to my car, the first thing that comes to my mind sure isn't gonna be, "How do I get the trunk to open?"--well maybe perhaps if OP had something in the trunk that was way more important to retrieve than getting into the car itself...but hey, I suppose we should give OP the benefit of the doubt--maybe they have the remote but not the key and somehow the trunk release is not working.

·
Registered
2018 KIA Optima
171 Posts
Backseats fold down, use the emergency release inside. If they are locked (seats) I've had luck with a butter knife popping them open before.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you but my little pull thingy to open them is in my trunk 😥😥 I've you tubed everything and no luck ...theres no way of letting them down frim the car

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,147 Posts
Do you even have the mechanical key, and if so, then I take it that using it on the trunk lid keyhole didn't do the trick?

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
557 Posts
Thank you but my little pull thingy to open them is in my trunk 😥😥 I've you tubed everything and no luck ...theres no way of letting them down frim the car
Follow these instructions:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts