Kia Optima Forums banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
I sounded kind of rude when I said that. I just don't like them for safety reasons. I don't want to dim my lights just for looks. Reason why I want LEDs. I like the look and much brighter. Anyone ever call the dealer and price LEDs? $507/side. $1,014! ****!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

That's why I am trying to get them from the source directly (mobis). Trying to talk with one of guys at work if I can buy direct. he says normally the dealer marks the price up anywhere from 40-50%. I have seen some of the invoices and for the most part he's correct.

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
916 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
The best price you will find on these brand new from MOBIS with shipping included is $540.00..

Trust me, I have already been in contact with several of my people in South Korea and they are not gonna go any lower on the price.
Tbh that's a pretty good price. Considering the dealer wants double that...

I've been holding out. Idk how much longer I can lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
318 Posts
The best price you will find on these brand new from MOBIS with shipping included is $540.00..

Trust me, I have already been in contact with several of my people in South Korea and they are not gonna go any lower on the price.
Is that about the same price on eBay? I actually meant mobis within the states. But honestly not expecting that much of a price difference.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Tbh that's a pretty good price. Considering the dealer wants double that...

I've been holding out. Idk how much longer I can lol

I with you on that. Never considered switching the lights but recently I have been seeing a lot more SX around.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can one of you guys do me a huge favor? Can you draw me a diagram? I'm a novice when it comes to wiring but I'm a pretty proficient quick splicer :) I'm just not picking this up, even with the pics. The lights come in tomorrow so maybe ill get it once I have them in front of me, but right now I'm confused as ****.

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
916 Posts
Can one of you guys do me a huge favor? Can you draw me a diagram? I'm a novice when it comes to wiring but I'm a pretty proficient quick splicer :) I'm just not picking this up, even with the pics. The lights come in tomorrow so maybe ill get it once I have them in front of me, but right now I'm confused as ****.
On the fender lights when you release the connector you splice the two black wires together. On the trunk ones look at the connectors. I forget the color, but on your car your connector is 3 pins, on the trunk light is 4. Take the one that won't plug into your cars connector and run a wire from that wire to the green wire on the fender light.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
44 Posts
So they came in the mail today. I set them down and looked at them, and everything clicked. Really easy install! Thanks guys for all the help.

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
916 Posts
So they came in the mail today. I set them down and looked at them, and everything clicked. Really easy install! Thanks guys for all the help.
Yes everything clicks, but they won't work. The trunk ones will light up but won't function as brake lights and the fender lights won't light up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok I just got my tails in the mail today. Box was huge. Lol how do you unfasten the white clip with the wires that need to be spliced into from the tail light itself? The big tail light that wraps around. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2015 BMW M235i
2,821 Posts
Ok I just got my tails in the mail today. Box was huge. Lol how do you unfasten the white clip with the wires that need to be spliced into from the tail light itself? The big tail light that wraps around. Any help would be appreciated
Tug

·
Registered
15 Posts
Been tugging it, afraid to break it. I can't find a clip of any kind to get it off

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5
916 Posts
Use a small flat head and push where you see the black part it slides over and clips to.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts