Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's finally here... For the people that been waiting for the LED interior kits. We have 3 different stages, but lightest to brightest. So here what comes with it.

Stage 1
Stage 1.jpg
2 - T10 4-3528 smd (Front Dome Light)
2 - 31mm 2-5050 smd (Rear Dome Light)
2 - 31mm 2-5050 smd (Vanity Mirror)
1 - 31mm 2-5050 smd (Trunk)

7 Leds for the price at - $18.50

Stage 2
Stage 2.jpg
2 - T10 5-5050 smd (Front Dome)
2 - 31mm 6-5050 smd (Rear Dome)

7 Leds for the price at $26.50

Stage 3
Stage 3.jpg
2 - Panel Was 9-5050 Now 12-5050 smd (Front Dome)
2 - 31mm 6-5050 smd (Rear Dome)

7 Leds for the price at $32.50

Also there is a upgrade to this package for the folks that want to change out there rear license plate lights, and also rear reverse lights. Those are also the T10 5-5050 smd leds. Which can be added at $9.00 a pair. So if you like both that will be additional $18.00.

There is a additional $5.00 shipping charge which will be shipped by USPS flat rate box within the state. And about $13.00 for international. These prices are only good till the end of the month. Hurry and get them before they are sold out, or sales over. =)

Thank you guy for everything... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Put me on for Stage 2! :D

Question regarding stage 3 though, is it an exact fit? any modifications that need to be made in order for them to fit without moving around?
you got it. as for the stage 3 there is a double side tape behind it, you plug in the connector and stick it on the inside of the housing.

as for putting you down for the list, there is no list needed. this is the sale price, so if you want you can send payment to [email protected] =)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Count me in for teh Stage 3 + License and Reverse lights for US shipping. That is 55.50 by my math, is that correct?

Slight wrinkle though, I am traveling and won’t be home for 2 weeks - can you hold the shipments until Thur of Fri next week (19th or 20th) so I can meet it at home the following week?

EDIT: Is there examples shots of how bright they actually are? I am now wondering if Stage 3 may be to brutally bright.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
you got it. as for the stage 3 there is a double side tape behind it, you plug in the connector and stick it on the inside of the housing.

as for putting you down for the list, there is no list needed. this is the sale price, so if you want you can send payment to [email protected] =)
Ok awesome.. I'll run stage 3 then. Do you have pics of them installed in Cool White?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll post pictures tomorrow, when I have access to a optima, I'll post the different stages.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Count me in for teh Stage 3 + License and Reverse lights for US shipping. That is 55.50 by my math, is that correct?

Slight wrinkle though, I am traveling and won’t be home for 2 weeks - can you hold the shipments until Thur of Fri next week (19th or 20th) so I can meet it at home the following week?

EDIT: Is there examples shots of how bright they actually are? I am now wondering if Stage 3 may be to brutally bright.
the amount is $55.50, and yes if you pay for the leds, I can have it all nice and packaged ready to go, and have a post it note telling me when to ship it out. =)
Ok awesome.. I'll run stage 3 then. Do you have pics of them installed in Cool White?
lol.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I second that. Example shots of the differences please.
they will be up tomorrow...
are these easy to install ? and are the the "cool white" colour?
yes they are pretty easy to install, pop the lens cover off, take off the bulb (be careful it maybe hot), and insert, try to turn it on if it doesn't turn on, flip the led around and try it again, then replace the cover and your done.
Sweet deal! Too bad i already got mine! :(
haha, hopefully u got that one issue fixed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bro! I do have it done; I have red interior lighting though I want to switch and go with a Cool white setup since my LED door handles are Cool White ;)
Same here. I wish this was up when I got my setup much cheaper. The red is annoying after a while. Want to switch to cool white.

Sent from my XT912 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Same here. I wish this was up when I got my setup much cheaper. The red is annoying after a while. Want to switch to cool white.

Sent from my XT912 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I personally like the red, when you go for a "different" color other than the stock bulbs your going for a unique look; but the bulbs I have are dysfunctional and ever since I installed my LED door handles I may as well color match the interior. I agree with you though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
i paid (20$) the price for stage one... and did not get vanity mirror and trunk light... whats up with that?!

·
KDMnation Chicago
780 Posts
Pretty sweet deal. Nice setup for the people who wanna do it but don't know all the bulb sizes and what not.

1 - 20 of 281 Posts