Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Germany,
About me and my car. I am 20 and bought Kia Optima (fully speced as I found later out) as my second car (after Golf MK4). Unfortunately my model doesn't have Android Auto/Apple CarPlay only Bluetooth calls/music. And I want to buy something from Amazon, AliExpress , etc. to entirely replace OEM multimedia system but everything what I found was only for low end systems with no screen or small screens. I don't know if this is problem of German Amazon etc. or I bought an import car from US because all Optimas that I've seen in Germany don't have screen like my car has (It also can be that first owner insanely speced the car for EU Market)

My question is - Does someone have suggestions for aftermarket Multimedia Systems with Android Auto that I can build in instead of mine? Preferably companies/sites that can deliver to Germany.

Greetings from Germany

P.S. Foto of the system
Car Vehicle Automotive navigation system Satellite radio Mirror

·
Registered
2013 Optima TX 1.7 CRDi
18 Posts
I have same Optima (Infinity, AC display on multimedia screen, etc) and I installed Tesla style multimedia - in this thread You can find a lot of details regarding installation in EU spec Optima.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts