Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Proud to present the Optima Forums:

The OEM Kia K5 Trunk Lid Emblem

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Direct replacement for your stock "Optima" emblem on the rear trunk lid
OEM part made by Mobis. Original Kia/Hyundai part number
Installs quickly & easily with pre-affixed double sided tape
Includes a 1 year warranty from date of purchase

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2018 Kia Optima (All models)
Applies with double sided tape (Supplied)
3-5 Minute simple installation process

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
77 Posts
11198622_10204149352321701_1768591194_n.jpg 20150401_125136_resized.jpg
Awesome cheap upgrade for your Optima! Completely changes the rear of the vehicle! This will definitely start the questions of "what kind of car is that?" This is a must have for any Optima out there! How can you go wrong with the super cheap price and the way it makes your Optima into a true K5. Pairing this with the broken K logos is an upgrade I think every Optima should have! As usual the customer service, shipping, and quality of the product is top of the line! Thanks David! Like I always say. Your the MAN!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
View attachment 158346 View attachment 158354
Awesome cheap upgrade for your Optima! Completely changes the rear of the vehicle! This will definitely start the questions of "what kind of car is that?" This is a must have for any Optima out there! How can you go wrong with the super cheap price and the way it makes your Optima into a true K5. Pairing this with the broken K logos is an upgrade I think every Optima should have! As usual the customer service, shipping, and quality of the product is top of the line! Thanks David! Like I always say. Your the MAN!
Matt thank you so much for this awesome review of this product. This is a great way to change the look of your ride without breaking the bank. Really appreciate your business as usual!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts