Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Got the K5 scuff plates yesterday! They are going on the car TONIGHT! Be ready for the pics!
Awesome glad to hear you got them, looking forward to seeing some pics after the install. We need to get some new ones for the site. ;)

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
357 Posts
David or Paul @K5OS, with the stock lighted scuff plates having issues lighting up (mine included), I'm assuming the K5 scuff plates have been working for everyone that has them for a long period of time?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
David or Paul @K5OS, with the stock lighted scuff plates having issues lighting up (mine included), I'm assuming the K5 scuff plates have been working for everyone that has them for a long period of time?
In the 5 years we have been in business, I have yet to have a customer have an issue with the OEM K5 Korean Spec Door Scuff Plates we sell.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
357 Posts
That's great to know! My car is under warranty, so I could replace the stock lighted sills, but the K5's look very enticing. :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That's great to know! My car is under warranty, so I could replace the stock lighted sills, but the K5's look very enticing. :)
Yes sir, you will not have any issues at all. Let us know if you have any other questions! ;)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts