Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Presenting the:

Kia Optima "K5" OEM LED Door Scuff Plates

(BUY NOW)

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US!!

Description:

This is an OEM Product imported directly from Korea
Korean K5 OEM Scuff plates for your US Spec Kia Optima
Set of 4 replaces front, rear, driver, and passenger sides
Direct replacement for your stock scuff plates
Installs in only a few minutes

Only front pieces light up like OEM
No cutting, wiring, or modifying necessary

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2015 Kia Optima (All Models)
Please note: If your existing door scuff plates are not lit,
you will have to run power for the lighting portion of the door scuff plate to work properly

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima SXL
414 Posts
I got these from K5OS not too long ago and they are great!! They are true OEM and I Put these on my 14 SXL and it definitely gives it a much nicer touch than just the KIA the ones. Thanks again David! :)
IMAG0297.jpg IMAG0295.jpg

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got these from K5OS not too long ago and they are great!! They are true OEM and I Put these on my 14 SXL and it definitely gives it a much nicer touch than just the KIA the ones. Thanks again David! :)
View attachment 87810 View attachment 87802
Thank you again for your order Nelson! I love these too! Definitely adds that extra little touch to the ride.

·
(Formerly FourSeventeenAZ)
2014 Kia Optima
359 Posts
Got mine from David @ K5OptimaStore yesterday and installed all 4 in under 10 mins....CAKE! Hardest to do were the back as there are to pop pins that are a little pain to get to if you dont have a door panel puller (I did). 10 mins later I now have some cool K5 door sills in place. I also ordered up some Weathertech mats. Once those are all in the car I will post up some images for everything. K5store has been a pleasure to deal with.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got mine from David @ K5OptimaStore yesterday and installed all 4 in under 10 mins....CAKE! Hardest to do were the back as there are to pop pins that are a little pain to get to if you dont have a door panel puller (I did). 10 mins later I now have some cool K5 door sills in place. I also ordered up some Weathertech mats. Once those are all in the car I will post up some images for everything. K5store has been a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you again for your repeat business J! Much appreciated!

·
Registered
378 Posts
another must have mod!! got mine ordered tonight and can't wait to get these on then my full k5 transformation is complete!! thx David, flawless order process and great customer service. proud to be part of the forum :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
I got a nice set of factory SX "Kia" ones to get rid of now thanks to David. Any takers??? :D These new K5 ones are so nice. All the "Kia" evidence has now been fully removed from my car. Thanks again David for the prompt service / shipping as always.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Is there anyway to change the bulb color out. I just did a full interior led swap and would want it to match the light blue I have going lol.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Soon David, soon :]
Well we've got plenty in stock, so when you're ready just let us know.

another must have mod!! got mine ordered tonight and can't wait to get these on then my full k5 transformation is complete!! thx David, flawless order process and great customer service. proud to be part of the forum :D
I agree. Thank you very much for your order and make sure to post up some pictures once you get them installed. Thank you so much for the kind words.

I got a nice set of factory SX "Kia" ones to get rid of now thanks to David. Any takers??? :D These new K5 ones are so nice. All the "Kia" evidence has now been fully removed from my car. Thanks again David for the prompt service / shipping as always.

:thumbsup:
Wes, thank you for your business and for all of your support. You should have no problem selling the OEM ones. I through mine up in the classified section and they sold within 48 hours. You're very welcome!

Is there anyway to change the bulb color out. I just did a full interior led swap and would want it to match the light blue I have going lol.
I do not believe this is possible as it is sealed and is an OEM product. You can however use some sort of tinting material like Lamin-X to change the color output I would imagine.

·
Registered
378 Posts
http://imgur.com/ojUypTjjust got mine on and am very impressed w/ how they look. thx David for the order and big thx to Eric from K5OS for the install help

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just got mine on and am very impressed w/ how they look. thx David for the order and big thx to Eric from K5OS for the install help

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

You're very welcome and thank you for posting up pics as well. :thumbsup:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Is there an install guide for these?
For the models that come with the KIA lit versions from factory, these would just be plug & play.

However for the LX or EX models you would need to wire them in. We do not have an install guide for these.

Eric, has an EX model and installed these himself and he can definitely walk you through the installation process.

Shoot him an email at [email protected]

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I assume both scuff pads on the rear passenger sides also light up? Cause they look awesome
Unfortunately the rears do not light up for the 2011-2015 Kia Optima models. On the new 2016 LED Door Scuff Plates they do though.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
35 Posts
Ordered my set yesterday from David and the K5OS - can't wait to get them installed!!! Last piece to the K5 puzzle and removing all aspects of Kia branding from the vehicle!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ordered my set yesterday from David and the K5OS - can't wait to get them installed!!! Last piece to the K5 puzzle and removing all aspects of Kia branding from the vehicle!
Thank you very much for placing your order with us. Look forward to seeing some of the pics of them installed!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts