2 LED discs in your choice of colors
Adhesive tape for installation
Step by step instructions

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
85 Posts
Does anyone have any pictures of what these look like with the factory ex led cup accents
I'm looking for the same thing. Doesn't look like anyone who has installed these on a 14-15 is on the forum. Or maybe they haven't seen the posts or just don't have pics. I would like to see how it looks first, but maybe I'll just pull the trigger and buy the mod. If I do, I will post some pics for all the 14-15 owners.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing. Doesn't look like anyone who has installed these on a 14-15 is on the forum. Or maybe they haven't seen the posts or just don't have pics. I would like to see how it looks first, but maybe I'll just pull the trigger and buy the mod. If I do, I will post some pics for all the 14-15 owners.
Here you go sir, ask and you shall receive.

Day shot:

Night Shot:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Thank you very much for your order with us. Those came out great! Feel free to post up pictures of the ones you put in the door pockets as well when you have a chance.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
126 Posts
Ordered this mod and just got to installing them. Super easy to install and great quality on the craftsmanship of the product. My interior look just went up a notch. Now on to the foot area led mod. Thanks, David.

Attachments

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Ordered this mod and just got to installing them. Super easy to install and great quality on the craftsmanship of the product. My interior look just went up a notch. Now on to the foot area led mod. Thanks, David.
Looks very nice, such a simple mod, but makes all the difference. You're very welcome and thank you for your business with us as well!

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
125 Posts
Led cup holder install 2016

Install the LEDs this weekend. Since there is no written instructions for a 16 or later I wanted to show what I did.

Basically follow the directions.
Remove the shifter
Remove the passenger side trim
Pop out the console

I wire up the red and black wires from the LEDs to the shifter indicator wires reds to blue blacks to black

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Install the LEDs this weekend. Since there is no written instructions for a 16 or later I wanted to show what I did.

Basically follow the directions.
Remove the shifter
Remove the passenger side trim
Pop out the console

I wire up the red and black wires from the LEDs to the shifter indicator wires reds to blue blacks to black

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/njsteve/media/IMG_0512.jpg.html
Thank you for your business with us, and for posting up this information.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
125 Posts
You are welcome. Also did not know you were closed last week. I was wondering what happen to my order. Than I saw on your home page you were closed.
I only go right to the 16 to 17 page. But my order ship today. Thank

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima Ex
13 Posts
Wow, those look great!!! Was gonna order the cool white for my 2014 Kia Optima EX but that looks alot harder than I can handle! But great mod

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
You are welcome. Also did not know you were closed last week. I was wondering what happen to my order. Than I saw on your home page you were closed.
I only go right to the 16 to 17 page. But my order ship today. Thank
Sorry for the confusion with that. Did you get them installed yet? If so, post up some pics for us to see!! :)

Wow, those look great!!! Was gonna order the cool white for my 2014 Kia Optima EX but that looks alot harder than I can handle! But great mod
They definitely do! Oh don't let this mod intimidate you. I don't usually install mods on my own, but I've done this one a few times now already, and it's pretty simple and straightforward.

The new installation guide has now been posted on our site. However here it is again below:

Installation Instructions:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts